WORKTOPS SUPPLIED & FITTED
Specialist Worktop Application Team
Details of worktops we supply & fit
- Hard wearing beautiful shiny finish.
- Heat and water-resistant.
- Hygienic and easy to clean.
- Available in 20 & 30mm thickness.
- Suitable with under-mounted sinks and draining grooves.
- Inconspicuous joins.
- Can be curved and shaped to suit your design.
- Water and stain resistant.
- Scuffs & scratches are repairable.
- Suitable with undermounted sinks and draining grooves.
- Ultra thin worktop made of solid laminate
- Hard wearing and stain proof
- Heat and water resistant
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Enhanced by colour matching core
- Suitable with undermounted sinks and draining grooves
You can view our full fitting prices by clicking here.
- First joint £90
- Every joint after £30
- To glue joints £20
- Cut outs (sink or hob) £20
- Edge ends £20
- Curves £30 + edging = £50
- Upstands £15 per join
- First joint £100
- Every joint after £40
- To glue joints £30
- Cut outs (sink or hob) £30
- Curves £40
- Butler or under mounted sink £80
- Draining grooves £40
- Each joint £120
- Edges £100 (Earthstone)
- Cut outs hob or sink £20
- Under mounted sink £160
- Upstands £50 external joint
- Internal joint £20
- Draining grooves £50
- Curves fitting price £50
- Each joint £160
- Undermounted sink cut out with 4 curves £300
- Undermounted sink cut out with 6 curves £450
- Belfast or Butler £150
- Draining grooves £150
- Curves £150
- Hob or sink cut outs £46
- Straight cuts £30
- Upstands £50 external joint £20 internal joint
- Polished edge £100
- Pipe cut outs £10 each
- First joint £150 to cut, every joint thereafter £100
- To glue joints £40
- Cut outs (sink or hob) £40
- Curves £50
- Undermounted sink £150
- Draining grooves £100
- Upstands £30 per joint
- Bevel front edges £10 per meter
Top tips on measuring your kitchen
Video coming soon.
Is your kitchen in need of an update?
If you’re looking to revamp your kitchen, click the button and request a call back from our trusted affiliate kitchen partner Klever Kitchens.
Click and drag the button inside the images below to see their before & afters.